From:
"Heyn, Ela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:21:11 -0500
Pssst ..... over here ... wanna see a picture of one of the FML's most
famous veterinarians in her belly dancing gear ... with a whip?

This lovely photograph was donated by the veterinarian herself (Dr. Karen
Purcell) as a fundraiser at the recent Las Vegas Symposium.  The lucky
high bidder (who wishes to stay anonymous) in turn has "lent" it to SOS,
so that we may make copies to sell as a fundraiser.  (We ask that you
please *not* post this copyrighted picture publically or email it, as it
is intended to be a fundraiser for needy animals).

For the price of $10, a photo quality copy of this picture will be
yours!!!  For the price of $15, you will also receive the picture AND a
photo quality copy of Dr. Karen's signature from the back of the original.
All proceeds from this fundraiser (money raised minus the cost of postage
and photo reproduction) will go to help needy ferrets in shelters.

This photo will make a lovely conversation piece in your home ... a great
bookmark for your copy of Dr. Purcell's veterinary manual ..  a wonderful
gift for your veterinarian ..  a great gift for another ferret lover.  The
photograph was taken by a professional photography studio, and we're sure
that you will love it.

To make a donation and secure a copy of this lovely picture, please send
Paypal payment ($10 for just the picture or $15 for picture plus
signature) to the following address:

Alternately, you may send a money order or check made out to Support Our
Shelters to:

Ela Heyn
Support Our Shelters
304 Hillside Ave, B11
Nutley, NJ  07110

Please include your email address with your payment, and I will send you
an email to let you know that I have received it and mailed your
picture(s).  All pictures will go out via U.S. Postal Service First Class
Mail, so they should (theoretically) reach you in one to three days.

Thanks again, and thanks for helping the ferrets!!

- Ela, Judy, Georgia, Sharon, Lisa, and Judith of Support Our Shelters
(a 501c3 corporation)