From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:24:44 -0500
water bottles for years. None of them ever lasted more than a few
months before leaking. About 2 years ago I did some research and
discovered the "Water Buddy" it is a top filling water bottle with an
Edstrom brass valve in it. The ferrets love it and I don't have any
more leaks. This is hands down the best water bottle there is. They
can be a little hard to find and you will pay more than you are used
to, but we have 7 of them now and have not had a problem in over 2
years. They just work the way you want them to. You may be able to
find them at this link. https://www.bunnyrabbit.com/brcom.html

Expect to pay $15-$23 depending on size. We like the 32oz and we float
a bright orange bobber in them to see the water level easily. If you
agree that these are a great bottle let's get the word out and save
people from buying the $5 bottle that leaks after the first month.

Fuzzy regards,
Ken Nyren