From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:47:09 -0500
Dooks to all on FML.

Have had serious case of Computeritis, with full withdrawal reactions.
Puter has been in for upgrade & repairs.

We wish to say condolances to all who have had their precious fur-kids
depart from the physical world to the spiritual world.

We must report the loss of Murphy (6 years old) and Alladin (age 5 yrs) to
adrenal disease.  SANDY ARE YOU STILL THERE????  if so, Murphy and Alladin
should be there with you, and they should have joined with Cloud Dancer and
the rest from previous years.  They would have arrived around March 23 &
24, 2001.  These two were the greatest kissers in NorthEast Michigan.  We
miss them.  Dr. Falker, DVM, did adrenal surgery Murphy's was on right
side, Alladin's was on left side.  So, Sandy, if they get close to a
beautiful girl like you, you will probably be soaking wet from all of the
kisses.

God's Blessings to one and all, and may you all enjoy the Blessed Season
of Passover or Easter, or whatever your beliefs entail.

Rev.Ronald L. Sims,D.D.& Family of 8 owned by: 13 ferts,5 canines,2
felines,& 6 fish.