Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 06:37:17 -0700
>I think it was rather rude the way the person doing this birthday
>idea contest let those two people know how bad there idea's were.
>With capital letters ! I realize the point of the contest is to
>have the food donations go where they are needed, i'm thinking there
>may be some hurt feelings.

Dear Anonymous

Please go back and read the post that you felt was rude again. I'm sure
you were just having a bad day when you read it before.

If you still think it was *rude*, please take a huge dose of Vivify.
If you have no Vivify I'm sure Isabella Gucci would be happy to send
you some for *her* Birthday

Ardith