From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:35:06 -0400
I got so many responses from everyone about cages, that I decided to post
here and say THANK YOU to everyone who wrote to me.  I greatly appreciate
everyone's help and now have a lot more ferret sites book marked.  I'm
still deciding on which on I want to buy, but I did get a few people asking
me to let them know what I found.  So for all you who are interested here's
what I got

Martins Cages www.martinscages.com
Corner Creek Acres www.Cornercreek.com
KV Vet www.kvvet.com
Super Pet Delux (can be found at www.petco.com, and other places I'm sure)
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue of Tulsa has a GREAT one for sale (Shelter benefit)
Country Boy Cages www.countryboycages.com
Quality Cage Company www.qualitycage.com/ferret.html
Bridgeport Pets www.bridgeportpets.com
www.craftcreatures.com
www.safeguardproducts.com

I think that about sums it up.  Thanks again to everyone who wrote to me
with suggestions.  I totally apprecite it!  My boys will too if I can just
make up my mind! :-)

~Corinn~

Corinn Lesperance
Darwin Partners