From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 10:48:23 -0400
Hi All,
Shelter folks are diligently working with Sterling - continuing forced
feedings, medication and fluid, we are hopeful there will be a significant
change soon!  Our two young gents awaiting adoption are tearing the shelter
rooms apart with ferret frolicking!  And Mascot Bear is slowing down a
tad -- the inoperable tumors in his tail are growing & spreading-- he
sleeps more, but still loves to he held and as always gives lots of Big
Bear kisses!  The Lupron 3 ae hanging on though there is no signs of
remission yet-- we are hopeful the second round of injections is scheduled
for July 11th!

Shelter Mom has placed the following items on ebay-- to help with the
summer A/C fund and whatever else the kids need (nutrical order is
overdue!) If you are in the market for some new furnishings for the
favorite ferrets in your life-- please check these out -- or pass the
information along to others who might be interested.  We thank you very
much!!

   Item # 372027598  Purple Leaf Design Ferret Top Sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=372027598

  Item # 372035147  CALIFORNIA TROLLS on Ferret Peeper Sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=372035147
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=372037495

  Item # 372046954  Floral / Denim FLAT HAMMOCK for ferrets
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=372046954

  Item # 372202090  ANGELS * Designer Top Sleeper for Ferrets
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=372202090

  Item # 372206452  FRUIT SALAD summer ferret sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=372206452