Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 08:52:19 -0400
Thanks to all who responded to my post about the inconsiderate jerk who
moved my grave markers.  Some recommended cremation but that goes against
my beliefs.  Most warned about this husband who is overbearing may begin to
treat my friend badly.  I don't think that is the case here.  I think he is
just trying to obliterate any connection to her late husband.  He must be
insecure to be threatened by a dead man.  My friend was a widow for 5 years
before she married this guy and she has moved on.  He does not respect my
animals, and therefore he does not respect me nor my friendship with his
wife.  See, I was good friends with the departed husband.  As soon as my
ferrets' remains are safely removed from the property, I am going to let
this thoughtless, inconsiderate, uncaring individual know exactly what I
think of him and all the inner turmoil and anguish he has caused me these
past few days.  I am not a two-faced person and do not have it in me to
pretend everything is just grand and then go home and rant about what a
jerk he is.  This is between him and I and I am not asking my friend to get
into the middle of it.  I'm happy for her if she is happy with this idiot,
but I don't have to like him, just as I'm sure she finds faults with my
man.  I couldn't live with myself if I let this slide without him knowing
that he messed with my beliefs and feelings.  My parents have said I can
rebury them at the end of their property, so I do have a place they can go.

Moxie and Chance