From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:11:57 EDT
Thought I's send in a short funny story about Sugar,my hyper ninja ferret.
She loves to play ride the towel with my grandson,I think his energy level
is almost as high as hers.He will drag the towel all over the house and
Sugar will just sit on it enjoying the ride.However,if my grandson doesn't
pull the towel just right or he rolls her over changing ends,she will jump
off and grab his leg,or go for his toes.She knows he'll yell,being six,and
still learning fuzzy ways.This seems to be her way of disciplining his poor
choice,either that or she just wants to run after a yelling kid.Both of
them think it's great fun,and they can play this way for hours.Sugar seems
to be getting her point across,as there are fewer chases going on lately.
Sugar the booger a teacher,who would of thought it.

Sandy and the Dook City Five
A vote for Sugar is a vote for a shelter. Any winnings go to a shelter.
Go to
http://www.fuzzycentral.com/contest.asp
and vote.