From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:39:13 -0500
Hi.

On albino biters: I have an albino who is actually much gentler than our
little sable spaz (neither bites, but the sable will use his mouth when we
play rough-the albino doesn't).  Did your albinos grow up together?  That
may have more to do with why they both bite more then their color.  Our
albino is actually very gentle and deliberate with his exploring.  He does
nibble our socks occasionally-he has a sock fetish-but if he gets through
to our feet, we tell him "no" and he backs off.

On the salsa issue: Our sable 4.5 month old LOVES salsa as well.  I let him
have a little bit-a little can't hurt-once in awhile, but I wouldn't make
it too much of a regular thing, as they can't digest the veggies well.
But I use the mild kind, too, and Nicodemus gets very excited about it-he
especially likes big tomato chunks.  Very funny!

-April