From:
Timothea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:49:13 -0400
Hi!
My ferret is about 4 mos old, and we have had him for a little over a
month.  When we got him he was already trained to go in the litter box, and
he only went on the floor when he missed.  Lately he has been going in him
cage on the blankets and the floor.  We thought it may have been because
we got hooks to attach the litter box to the cage so today we didn't hook
it on.  When I came home there was litter and droppings everywhere!  His
droppings look ok, they are occasionally green and kind of mucousy but only
if we feed him something new.  He has been biting a lot harder too.  Is he
going through a ferret adolescent rebellion stage??  Maybe he is trying to
tell me something.  I cant figure out why he is doing this all of a sudden!
Please email me any ides.

Timmie