Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2011 03:57:56 -0500
Cathy:

Due to a blind ferret, I had to switch to corner potty papers
(newspaper I get from the local mini-mart daily leftovers once a
month). It is so much easier! Email me if you want me to send
instructions on how to fold the newspaper to make it with a 'lip'
and corner and can send dig pics.

I've worked out of town at a pet friendly extended stay hotel a couple
of times. Yes, my free roamers don't understand why they are more
confined and are less active. I would drive to the hotel on Sunday
and pack up Friday for home. They would go bonkers when we got home.

Shari