From:
Stacy Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 13:14:25 EST
Well, I guess Harold found out about the union and he decided that he
was being treated unfairly (unfairly? He gets FREE roam of the
apartment, love, anf ferretone). Harold has become pretty violent the
past 2 weeks. He's never been an affectionate ferret, like Scooter. No
ferret kisses from Harold  :( . He has decided that my feet deserved to
be attacked & I mean ATTACKED! Harold's one year old now & I thought he
had learned not to bite. He won't let up and he bites HARD. I nose-flick
and all but he just gets more excited. I noticed the back of Scooter's
neck is red. I looked closer and noticed sores there. Harold & Scooter
are friends, sleep together and all, but Harold's a vicious
fighter/player. The sores may have been there for a long time and I'm
only noticing them now 'cause Scooter's shedding. I don't know. When I
first got Scooter (about 4 months ago) he would poop when the two would
fight. I was worried, but he always ran back to Harold to continue on.
(I'm not a wimp Mom!). What should I do?  Harold also seems thinner but
it may just be the loss of a winter coat,  maybe not. Please, respond if
you have ideas or know what's going on! Could Harold be jealous of
Scooter? I do tend to give him more attention since he's friendlier.

Stacy (my feet hurt!)
Scooter (my neck hurts!)
Harold (humph, I'm in the cage)