From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:24:27 -0500
Hi all!

Karen has done another update to the shelter site == please stop by for a
visit and read of the new resident kids waiting for loving homes.

Also due to the high volume of calls re: used cages, etc -- we have started
a classified button at the Ferret Wise home page.  If you have ferret cages
or related equipment in GOOD to EXCELLENT condition and want to find a
place for it -- for a nominal donation to the shelter ( it helps us feed,
bathe, transport and vet the kids) we will be happy to list these for you!

Hope everyone got their share of a Thanksgiving feast-- the kids here got
extra raisins and cheerios.

Hope to see you all at the open house celebration Dec. 11th!
Alicia
and the many faces at Ferret Wise
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html