From:
Jacob Mather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 06:20:46 -0400
Hello to all!

I have seen sugestions to keep things inplace for almost every surface
type, except carpet.  Here's my quick thought on that.

I had a problem in my car, where whenever someone cut me off, I would hit
the brakes and my portable cd-player went flying to the floor!

Solution: Go buy yourself some velcro.

Now before you try to tell me velcro won't stick to the carpet, please
give me a bit more confidance than that! :)

Now, all you have to do, is seporate the velcro, and stick the 'prickley'
(or 'hook') side to the object (i.e. litter pan).  This won't stop them
from lifting it up, but it will keep them from just casualy pushing it
around the house!

Also as a side note... I just finished my last cigarette.  I decided that
because fuzzies apear to be so prone to cancers in the first place, that
I wouldn't contribute to it.  Yes, I know, I should have done it before,
just with the health risks that it gives me... but hey, that's me, i'm
making the choice to do it... Chance though, doesn't have that choice.
So I'm done.

Wish me luck, please.  I expect this to be a bit of a challenge.  After I
quit for 1 month, then I stop my caffine input.  Who would have thought
that one little fuzzy could make such an impact?

To everyone who has someone waiting at the bridge, may you spend your
thoughts joyfully, as they are happy now, and are only waiting for you.

To everyone helping with the MD rescue, you are all very special people.
My heart goes out to you all in hopes of giving those ferts a better
life.  Same goes for anyone rescuing though :)  I wish I had the ability
to do the same!

To everyone, give your fuzzies a hug for me.  We hear so much about how
we improve their lives... but now a fuzz has returned the favor.  Thank
you one and all!

Jacob (da Hoo-Man)
Chance (Fuzzy little trash picking turkey lips)
Stinky (Furry little ball of laziness)
Shadow (Fluffy little perpetual purring kitten)