Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:30:13 EDT
My vet put our latest rescue on Lysodren.  I have given him info from the
archives about Lupron and he is very interested in using it on Silver.
We feel he's a great candidate for surgery, I'm just slowly raising the
funds-Thank you so much to those who have made donations towards this.  We
want to get him off the Lysodren and on short term Lupron treatment.  Is
this a viable option until the surgery, within the next 3-6 weeks?  Or
should we continue with the Lysodren?  If I should switch him to Lupron
for the short term, is there someone my vet can consult with in regards
to dosage?  I have been selling pet portraits to help raise the funds and
so far the response has been very good, but I'm still about $100 short on
the amount needed up front.

Carla Roberts
ADSA, AL President
http://www.skunks.org/Home.htm