From:
"Sarah R. Buck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 20:22:48 -0500
Dear Nikki:
It is a shame these hard-hearted people who think they are so perfect said
such ugly things to you.  Compassion begins with and for people.  We all
live and learn.  If we don't learn then we die from lack of knowledge.
If I posted half of what I did when I first got ferrets, then those same
people would probably have called the FBI on me.  I am sorry you got
flamed.  I am very sorry about Tiffers and I offer you my condolences.
You must continue to participate in the FML because that's where you can
learn.  This is a wonderful resource.  People should not abuse it by being
so critical of others.

A famous Prophet once said, "He who is without sin cast the first stone."
He also said, "...forgive them for they know not what they do"  Forgive
them, Nikki.  They don't even know what they are saying.

God bless you,
Sarah Buck,  proudly owned by Portia and Stela