From:
GALE PUTT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 12:36:21 -0500
Most of us in Suffolk County, New York are quite isolated from other active
groups.  We are forming a group here to help new ferret owners find local
supplies, veterinarians, resources, and exchange other local information.
With the State University at Stonybrooks dorms within walking distance of
us, we are sure there are many ferret people in the area who are new to
Suffolk.  We invite students an area residents both, who are interested in
joining us for an informal meeting to contact me by email.  If you know of
anyone in Suffolk who might be interested, email me for phone or snail mail
address.

   Gale Putt- [log in to unmask]   Setauket, NY