From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 07:53:33 -0400
Sandee...

It's been almost a year since I last wrote you.  This time it's not for
me but for a little guy that left his Mommy and Daddy too soon.  He
doesn't have any friends or family there as I understand it, so could my
crew: Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky be there to greet him and show him
around?  Tell them Mommy and Kathryn miss them vey much and we love them
for taking this little guy in.  His Mommy and Daddy loved him soooo much.

Thank you Sandee...
Christa
Sno and Pooh
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky