From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:01:14 -0800
`etting close to Christmas and new kids have been put on the tree!

Thankfully through the good hearts of all you out there, everyone on page
1,2,3,4 and 5 have Santa's to call their own!

We have 7 kids on page 6 still needing Santa's of their own.  Blue,
Chester, Ozzie, Mojo, Pepe, Vinnie and Snowball.

I've been asked many times what happens if everyone has Santa's but you
still want to give to a kid on the tree.  Well...I can't imagine any harm
in this at all.  Many of these shelters have many many more needy kids at
home that are not on the tree.  So if one of their Giving tree kids gets
extra gifts...that will mean he or she can share with a shelter friend.

Also if you read many of the stories on the tree, many of these ferrets
needed surgeries.  Most of us shelters have many surgeries going on all
the time....so a cash donation is always very appreciated.  You can give a
gift certificate from the ferret store or even ask for their vets address
or phone number to give money straight to their medical bills.  I believe
you can also give to SOS asking your money to go to a specific donation.
Judith..stop me if I'm wrong here-but then you're donation is tax
deductable..even if the shelter is not registered as charitable...and
you are still able to help them greatly.

Merry Christmas Everyone-or as our Pippi's Santa said...Merry Kiss Moose!

Kristine

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com

Friends of Fuzzies
http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com

Help a Shelter Baby have a Merry Christmas!
Http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com