From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:50:29 -0400
Oh, Jezzley Crow and H-E double hockey sticks!  I wasn't slamming Sukie
about her peculiar belief that ferrets and dogs have a common ancestor,
sort of the way it is claimed that Paris Hilton and I have one,way, way
back,( though I doubt that too.) I was teeeeasing her about the way we
have wrangled over the issue in the past, purely for entertainment
purposes.  .  And I thought I sent that e-mail *right to her* to teeeease
her in private, but apparently I sent it to the whole FML by accident.
Oops.  My bad.

I gotta laugh , though, at the thought of Outraged Sukie Fans, sitting
rigid with anger in front of their computer monitors, as their Heroine
is addressed as "you tiresome Crandall."

Alexandra in MA