Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:38:42 EST
Sandee,
Will you help Stinkin Cat to find all the fur babies from my shelter?He
thought he was one of them.

Stinkin came to me at 9 mths old with Lukemia,he's had a full & wonderful
life here.Pampered some say.Stinkin was a full blooded Chocolate piont
Siamese.I've had him for 3 years.

I have pictures of Stinkin in the hammies with the ferrets,cuddleing
them.He never tried to harm them.He ate their food & shared a spot at the
soup bowls.

His favorite ferrets were Poco & George.Maybe he could sence they were
sick too.But he sure loved to cuddle with them.

Go be with Poco & George,Stinkin.Give them all a cuddle from here.I will
always love you dude.Today you were helped to ease the pain from life.

Thanks,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
www.hometown.aol.com/fuzzyslave