From:
The Countess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:32:38 -0500
This is totally appalling and I think that if enough of us ferret owners
got together and wrote Ebay about this sort of thing we could get
something done.  You do not see kittens and puppies up for bid like this
so why ferrets?  Please consider writing Ebay and let them know how you
feel.  This is not the first auction involving a ferret like this I have
seen nor will it be the last.  Come on, FMLers let's do something
constructive about this matter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1866268364

Diane M. Taylor
www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/gallery.html
And DO NOT FORGET......
Please Bring Christmas Joy to a Shelter Ferret and be a Santa!!!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com

[Moderator's note: The auction is for a ferret taxidermy.  While eBay
is quick to pull auctions of LIVE animals, mounted specimens don't seem
to violate their rules.  IF you are bothered by such items your best bet
is probably to write to the SELLER to voice your complaint unless you
feel eBay's policy can be changed.  BIG]