From:
"Matthew J. Stevens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 04:04:05 -0700
Hey all you little fuzzy lovers, those particularly in the Spokane and Coeur
d'Alene area, us may of the others are forming this club for anything that
may involve Ferrets, and as you know that can be lots if you want to be part
of you ferreting activities email me or call me at 509-838-3969.

Of course any of you other ferrets lovers are also more than welcome to join
in the fun.  We are looking for new members anywhere they might exist.  Drop
me a line or note so you don't miss out on the fun!

Peanut & Casta=F1a
Matthew Stevens
509-838-3969