Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 01:17:47 -0800
>I only watch on football game a year and it is the Super Bowl -
>the great commercials. I don't have a video player to record the
>commercials! I hope someone records the Ferret Commercial.

FYI..after the Superbowl is over, you can go here:

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2694392/collection/18380/minisite/superbowl

And view all the ads.  Even ads going back 5 years.

Just remember what product/service/company the ferret ad is promoting
and go to that name/brand/company on the left side of the web page..

MC, With Rudy and Tumbles.  In Spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob,
Garret, Snorkle, Squeeks, Tuzigoot, Bancho, Artemus, and Abraham.