Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:18:14 -0800
Hi all

I am back to help some more little ones to get settled in here.

A little guy named Hannibal came in.  He waz met by Zoomie.  She waz
happy to see him.  She wanted to know how home waz doing.  He said dat
he could't say as he waz in da hospital all da time.  They headed out to
explore and see all da sights and attractions.  After dat they decided to
dig a den for themselves at Dirt Mountain so they had a place to stash
stuff.  After digging for a while they had sorta a small den dug out.  I
told them to consult da local digging club.  They came over and looked at
da situationa and were soon digging out a grand place.  They showed them
all da neat tricks to use.  They also went over to da Sock Steal game and
stole a bunch of socks to stah away.  He said to send lot sof hugs and
kisses alongwith his luv.

A little girl named Maxine came in later.  She waz met by Booger.  They
were happy to see each other.  Then they got down to da serious stuff,
namely da gossip and da news.  They talked and talked until they were
almost hoarse.  Then it waz time to explore and see all da sights and
attraction.  I later saw them over at da Ferretone Flood lapping up some
ferretone.  When dat receded they headed over to watch da Crazy Kars
race.  They really got into da cheering thing and loudly rooted for their
favorite.  It didn't matter if they won or not as it waz still fun.  I
told them to give it a try but they said they only wanted to watch.  She
said to send her luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

I am off to hunt cheweasels.  Be very quiet.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee