From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:00:33 -0500
Yesterday, Seven had an accident in a really bad place -- a kind of splat
accident because she is partly on a soup of a/d and banana due to her
needing potassium with her heavy Lasix levels since she is end stage
heart disease with her Complete A/V Node Block.  Anyway, these splats
have NOT been easy to get out of carpet.  I was in rush and picked up
a bottle of A&P's lemon hand dish washing liquid and after wiping I put
that on what was left and then wiped with a paper towel.  It worked
beautifully, really, really beautifully!  I was shocked.  (Do test it
first, of course, in case your carpet won't be okay with it.  In our case
our carpeting is old and is among the things postponed due to fiscal
concerns and so on taking precedence.)

The Ferret Store can also be reached at 1-800-440-3356 to get their
catalog since he has no computer.