From:
philip langley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 21:12:11 +0800
>From:    Olaivar Tamara Lea <[log in to unmask]>
>I would like to hear from anyone who has had a Jack Russell terrier...

We run the Ferret Centre in Perth Western Australia.  We have a client who,
after much deliberation, decided to get a couple of ferrets to go with her
existing JR.  Obviously the fear was that the JR would harm the ferts.

Not so!!!  Apparently they are the greatest of pals, and it is the JR who
seeks refuge from the ferts, not the other way round!  Clearly I am not
making a blanket claim as to their compatability, merely relating a
situation.

Good Luck

Philip Langley
The Ferret Centre