From:
Rose Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:49:01 -0700
Hey guys,

I have 4 ferrets...they are the love of my life. Sometimes they are
too much for me but my love for them grows every day. I have had 2 of
them for 2 years and the other 2 for just over a year now. It has been
a tough road learning their likes and dislikes and what they need, but
it is totally worth it. They are my fuzzy children...my babies. But I
have a problem. I currently live in Washington but I want to move to
California to be closer to my family and to start going to school for
veterinary care... I was hoping to get a fresh start there...except
that I have ferrets! Is there a way to get around this rediculous law?
I can always go to school here in Washington but it would be more
expensive and I would have to live with strangers in shared room and
eat ramen noodles instead of living with family and eating large meals
lol...but it would be worth it for my babies. My parents suggest, just
give them up, they are holding you back from getting your own apartment
or your own start on life...but I could never think of giving them
up. I get all teary-eyed just thinking about having to hand them to
strangers... anyways the point of all of this blabbing is...are there
any vets in the Santa Rosa area that would take ferrets? And what is
the worst that could happen if I got "caught" with my them? And how
would I buy food/supplies for them?

Thanks for answering my questions you guys... just shoot me an email
and I'd be happy to hear feedback on my options.

-Rose