From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:18:47 EDT
Dooks to all!

The story about the Coke can and the Grapes on the heating register had my
laughing for hours........so sorry about the messes you guys had to clean
up.  Now cleaning up all Trixies little poops NEXT to her litter box makes
me feel like part of the gang.

We all have so many messes!  I am having the worst trouble litter training
her.  She constantly poops right next to her box.  We have them in nearly
every room she's in, but the bathroom tile is her favorite.  I hate it!  I
hate it!  I wish she'd poop in the box.

We're giving her banana chips as treats....these banana chips are fairly
large but Trixie chews her food really well, so we dont' worry so much.  We
give her Mariani brand chips.......no chemical preservative spray because
they are dried hard.....just banana chips and coconut oil for preservation.
These chips have no flavor at all to me, but she loves them.  They are
people chips....you can buy them at the grocery store.  We also buy the
Premium Tropical Medley Mix by Mariani, and they are great!  Pineapple,
apple, grapes, raisins, papaya and apricots.  She loves them.....just shake
the bag and she comes a running.

Had our first scare the other night.  No Trixie ...... looked for 20
minutes in all her hiding places........I asked hubby if he'd been in the
computer room (which is a no-no room for her.......keep the door closed.)
and he said no.  Went in and she was rolling around in a bag of pecans on
the computer room floor.  We still don't know how she got in there.  I
cried and cried because I found her alright and safe ~ picked her up and
said "You scared Mama!!!" and she looked at me like "What is the big
deal???"

Saw on Greed the other night that 84% of all pet owners refer to themselves
as the animals Mama or Daddy!  Cute!!!

Love and Dooks to all!
Shea & Trixie