Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:08:52 -0500
thanks to everyone who supported me when I posted re: Gizmo and the fire
department suspension.  It deeply saddens me that Gizmo has lost her battle
to cancer yesterday, 18 DEC 2000.  She crossed in her sleep that morning.

Please visit her tribute by clicking on the link below.  I am still at a
loss for words today, and now have to focus on my other 2 babies, one of
which (Nipper) is exhibiting insulinoma symptoms.  Thank God my boy Sammy
is healthy.  These little ones are like children to me, so please give your
little ones and extra hug and kiss from me.

As for the FD suspension, the city attorney said I'll win the case in
arbitration, so they are trying to now win me over by giving me 9.6 hrs
of pay back and reducing the suspension to a written reprimand.  They
still want to charge me 3.5 hours of AWOL pay- Now that Gizmo has crossed-
I have more strength to still fight this- it isn't right.  I wish I had
gone to vet school instead of paramedic school.

Diane L. Hinck, Sammy & Nipper

Please visit my web site at http://mypage.goplay.com/dhinck/

      Gizmo
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Gizmo030/resident.HTM