From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 05:40:22 -0400
With Great saddness i must report that my sister( Eleanor Mead's) little
boy-MYLO(Loadie) has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.He was the gleem in her
eye, her napping buddy, her best friend, who went everywhere with her....
He passed away in her arms lying on her chest.  The last thing he heard
was her heartbeat which let him know it was ok to let go now, MOM was
there to comfort him, to help ease the pain.  What a shock being only 3
days ago he appeared to be fine only with a little soreness and a lump
felt in his belly we have yet to learn what the Vet found and what went
wrong.  Loadie will be missed terribly but the wonderful memories still
live on.......

Rose