Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:33:38 -0700
Hi all

A little problem with my puter so some of these are a little late.

A little guy namd Tip came in today.  He waz met by Buddy and Gypsy.
I don't think they knew each other so I introduced them and made sure
everybody knew everybody.  They were happy to see someone from home and
were interested in da news and gossip there.  They sat and talked for some
time over what had been going on.  Then it waz off to explore and see all
da sights and attractions.  They had to stop by da Fruit Bar first to get
a little snack.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park where they were
practicing going through da tubes and stuff.  They were not to bad but
are going to need a little practice to become very good at it.  They had
a lot of fun going through da practice tubes though and seemed to get a
real charge out of it.  They chased each other for a long time til they
got tired out and had to take a nap and rest.  He said to send lots of
luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Katie came in later.  She waz met by Wantie and
Bootsie.  I introduced them to each other and made sure everyone knew each
other.  Things were a little strained for a little bit but they eventually
made up.  They were interested in da news at home though and sat and
talked for some time about this and dat.  Then it waz time to head over
to da Gravy Gourmet and get bit to eat as they had a bunch of work to do
later.  They left there and headed off to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  I later seen them headed for Dirt Mountain where they
were going to enlarge da den for one more and give Katie a nice dark place
to sleep.  They dug for quite a long time but soon had a den to be proud
of and it waz quite elaborate.  They went over to da Sock Steal Game and
got some socks to make it real comfy.  She said to send lots of luv and
kisses and cuddles to her mommy and daddy.

I looked up Rascal in da puter thingy and found him over in da Hammock
haven where he waz taking a small nap.  I went over there and talked to
him for some time.  He said he waz quite comfortable and content although
it is not like home.  He said he has plenty to keep him buzy as there are
lots to do.  He said he will be right here waiting for you when you get
here.  He said he misses you too and you will soon be together in time.
He said to pass on his luv and kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to da talk to da puter guy and see if I can get it fixed again.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee