Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:06:31 -0800
Hola Ferret Folks,

Over the past couple of days, I discovered that Deva has made two
different art collections CD's.  One is called Daring Ferrets and the
other is Special Ferrets.  The daring collection has black & white,
faces, Kid's art, Illustrations, some CA Fish & Game mockery,...hee
hee..., sleeping ferts and sports.  Special ferrets has holidays, borders
and lots of other clips.  Please specify which one you are interested in
when ordering.  Again, they are $20 + $3.50 postage.  I accept personal
checks and money orders.  Thanks again to Deva for her generosity in
supporting the rescue.  I have 3 more kids that will need adrenal surgery
this year.  Tucker is doing so awesome by the way and loving all the
extra attention....and duck soup!

Fuzzy Hugs from all of us at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.