Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 05:04:07 -0700
Hi I had posted a few days ago about checking in on Billy and Kassia
for me :) They passed away Billy at the end of May and Kassia at the
begining of June (7 days apart!)

Billy will be carrying his squeeky mouse and Kassia will have her
crinkle balls and furry mice.

They should be met by Griffin, Chloe, Osiris - my ferts and Cassidy -
my cat.

I just want to make sure they are all settled in. I miss them so much!

Thanks,
Staci

[Moderator's note: 3 Bridge greeters are "in training" and will start
or resume duties any day now! BIG]