From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:34:01 -0500
I live in a 2br apt with my 5 ferrets and 2 cats.  Unfortunately, the 5
ferrets are not allowed.  I'm not normally a rule-breaker, but I can't
have a happy life without my kids.

The last apt I lived in was not ferret friendly either.  When we left, we
had to waive our damage deposit due to heavy animal odor.  I don't mind
losing the damage deposit, but I don't want that history to follow me and
possibly hinder my finding a new home in the future.

Anybody out there know some tricks to keeping the fuzzies nicer smelling?

Thanks all.  I apologize if this has been posted previously, but I've been
lax in reading lately.  I've got 180 issues sitting, waiting to be read.
Doh!!!

[LM]