From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 01:37:40 -0400
For, it was one week ago that I lost one of my babies.  Though, I thought
I would share a few tidbits with you.

Firstly, the very day Anakin died, I left Kahlua out of the cage for
a run after I got home.  Understand, Anakin had about half a dozen
'pleather'-type material balls that were totally his babies and the only
time we ever saw them was when he was transporting them from point A to
point B.  Kahlua never bothered with them.  When she was out that
evening, she was messing around in one of the many boxes behind that
couch, that has been there for months.  I thought it was mildly odd that
she took a sudden interest in that box.  I pulled her in the box out from
behind the box and she backed out.  Low and behold, out after her rolled
(she didn't have it in her mouth or pull it) Anakin's orange leopard
print ball.  I found it highly odd.  Well, I went about my business and
later I came back to her in that same box again.  This time, the same
story, she backed out and this time it was his favorite yellow football
with a convenient 'carry-tag'.  Someone trying to tell me something?

Then, the other day I was in the kitchen filling the ice cube trays.
That's where the dog's water bowl is.  Anakin loved to lay on his side
and shove the bowl around and basically flood the kitchen.  So, I'm
filling the ice cube trays, the freezer is clear across the kitchen
from the tray where the dog's bowl sits.  The ice cream fell out of the
freezer and I swore I heard the dogs water bowl move.  I went to look and
the water in the bowl was moving as if it had indeed slid across the tray
AND there was a puddle of water sloshed out of the bowl onto the tray.
Odd, huh?

Tonight, I'd had a particularly stressful night and I went up to my room
to vent and be alone.  I saw Anakin's picture on my wall and I couldn't
help feeling as if I'd let him down last week.  So that added to my
venting that I'd failed my buddy.  Well, when the incident with the balls
happened, I took the yellow football and put it up on my bookshelf.  As
I was in my room tonight, the ball had been moved down 2 shelves and was
lying among my display of Star Wars beanie babies.  Note: his name was
Anakin.  If this ball would have fallen, I think it would have fallen
straight down and seeing as how all of the shelves are of the same shape
and size, the ball would have been on the floor.  I can't conceive of how
it would have ended up like, 3 inches back on the bottom shelf on its
own.  Now I say: was it on its own?

That's all I've got for now

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome