From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:12:24 -0800
Ferrets with Soul(e) has just a few 2014 calendars left! Calendar
measures 11"x8.5" with full bleed color printing, wire-o bound &
printed on 250 gsm heavy weight premium thick paper. We are asking
$15 for the calendars with $3 for US shipping. All proceeds go to
the shelter.

To purchase, logon to your Paypal account & payment can be made to
Please leave a message in the message field during your PayPal checkout
"Calendar" along with your address, as it typically is not visible to
us. If you select "I'm sending money to family or friends", we may not
have to pay any PayPal fees. If you do not have a PayPal account but
have a credit card, we can send you an invoice via PayPal, however we
will need your email address to do so. Proceeds go to Ferrets with
Soul(e). You may contact us at [log in to unmask] if you require
an invoice. Thanks for supporting the shelter!

Click on link to view all calendar pages.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/tkeelan/slideshow/2014%20Ferrets%20with%20Soule%20Calendar?sort=3>