Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 22:05:48 -0400
I just received my Laptop computer I won thru the SOS summer raffle. I
was so excited. Thank-you Kathy, its in perfect condition! I tried it
out today and it worked great. I never had a laptop, though I have used
one a few times. This is almost perfect timing, since my desktop is at
least 8 yrs old and barely works. It sounds like a factory when I use
it. I didn't have the money for any new computers and now I have this
one. It's like GOD knew what I wanted and found a way to get it to me.
SOS has the coolest raffles too and I enter almost everyone of them.
I don't win often and I don't care cause the money goes for a good
organization. And Kathy, that was so nice of you to donate the laptop.
I wish I could help like that!!! But maybe someday I will be able to
make a good size donation to SOS and other shelters that need help.
But for now I continue to do my small donations. It all helps!!!