From:
Courtney Jeanette Scholl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 15:53:20 -0400
I thought for sure someone else would comment on this but maybe I'm the only
one that noticed.  The other night on Jay Leno, he was talking about some
"pain" hotline that the newspaper USAToday had started (don't know purpose)
so he was calling it to see what it said.  It was set up like voice mail:
Press one to hear a man bang his thumb with a hammer, Press 2 to hear a man
with a ferret stuck in his pants and Press 3 to hear a man caught in a wood
chipper.  I was really hoping he would press 2 but he didn't.  Anyway, it wa
obviously all a joke but I perked right up from my dozing on the couch stage
at the mention of a ferret.

-Courtney