Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:13:49 -0300
>Some of these questions may seem very personal.

My opinion:

I don't blame the shelters one bit.  Ask away!!!!  These shelter Moms and
Dads put forth mounds to work, financially, lovingly, truly what I call
dedication, better yet a "calling".  A-lot of times some ferrets need more
care than others, medically, more training, etc.  and these wonderful people
do everything in their power to meet the ferrets needs.

Because of all the work involved and dedication to these pets, the
dedication is still an ongoing process to ensure the ferret gets the best
of a home.

They could ask me how may times I go to the bathroom a day, I wouldn't care,
if it satisfied a shelter Mom/Dad that I was indeed a good potential owner.

I know ferrets/human children are at opposite ends of the scale for
comparison.  Human children are by far the most important, of course we all
know that.  But to some of us our fur kids are all we have and we love them
as our *children*, I do.

When you select human child sitter, aren't you ever so fussy?  Do you not
worry?  Maybe you worry sometimes?  Well maybe not, cause you trust your
child sitter wholeheartedly.  Betch wouldn't leave them with a total
stranger.

These shelter Mom's and Dad's are seeking out that trust and responsibility
within an individual, (they probably deal with many a stranger), to wrap it
up they are truly looking out for the best interest of the ferret,
financially and finding the little guy the best of a home.

If it ever came down that I had to find new homes for my guys, you don't
think I would be fussy, hell I would want interviews, references, the whole
9 yards!!!  I would definetly be a stickler to deal with.

These Shelter Mom's/Dads' are truly looking out for the ferret.  If it
satisifies their every need in order to adopt out these loving deserving
creatures, please do not misjudge them for being inquisitive.

Take care...

Jadesun
This is a rose for you,
pretend it's red