From:
"Jennifer D. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:32:39 -0500
>As we were walking back to the car, Ack all of a sudden started
>running like a madman towards the road.  At first I thought he was running
>towards some people, then I thought it was because of a tree nearby, and
>then when we came close to the sidewalk, I realized he was trying to chase
>after the cars passing by! ... It was so adorable to see him perk up when
>he heard a car coming, then try his best to run after it as it passed.

At least one of my ferrets--Tesseract--does this.  Crazy little girl.
Isn't it cute?

Re: bluish-purple spots on ferret bellies.  Our Simon always looks a little
blue-tinged in the area surrounding his prepuce.  We used to be concerned,
but our vet thinks it's just very pale skin.  Simon's a true black-eyed
white, meaning that other than his eyes he doesn't have a speck of pigment
and hasn't since birth, and his skin is *very* pale.

Jen and the Crazy Business