Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:27:19 -0400
Hey Fmler's,
I know a few of you have seen me post before, but I don't post often.  I
am writing to say we are adding a lot of new auction items that will be
put up before Saturday.  Some of these are really great finds, including
vintage 60-70's toys!  We have dolls, plastic train sets with real smoke
and headlight, race car sets, remote controlled Porsche 935, and even
cap guns made out of metal and plastic with tons of caps to go with
them!  All of these toys are new and in the box!

There will also be added beautiful fantasy t-shirts, as well as statues
such as cows and pigs, ornate candle holders, and many other items added
today.  All of them brand new and ready to find a home with you.  I just
picked these items up last night and stayed up late into the morning with
my fiance taking pictures while he coded them onto the website which
should be up tonight completely.  I took at least 60 pictures and we
have multiples of a lot of the items, so you have a great possibility of
winning these items.  Best of all all the money goes towards the ferrets
at Rocky's Ferret Rescue!  So if you have been looking for dolls or toys
you remember having as a kid, a few items for your fuzzies, or a few new
t-shirts, please check out the raffle.  A few dollars may not make a huge
difference to you, but will make a huge difference in the lives of these
ferrets.  Plus we are not asking you to just give money to the shelter,
you have a great chance to win these items!  Also remember that the
Holiday Season is just right around the corner, so you may find items
that would be great for those special people in your life!  Thank you
for taking the time to read this on behalf of Rocky's Ferret Rescue
and the ferrets that reside there!

http://www.finickyferrets.com/raffle/index.htm

Sincerely,
Ireann