From:
Bill Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 21:56:03 -0400
>Maybe we could get permission from Deborah/the publisher to post the text of
>the article on the server or on the web somewhere, so we could all have
>something to use when dealing with a "bad" pet store.

Sure, I talked to Deborah's office early this morning (Monday) and the
person there told me that Deborah would have no problem with that at all.
Just touch base with the Pet Age editor Karen Long MacLeod in Chicago at
(312) 663-4040, and tell her that Deborah thinks that it is a good idea.
Then we also need someone to scan it in and load it up.  I have a copy of
the magazine that I would be glad to send if someone can do the rest.

Also, I was told that she has been asked to do a seminar on the proper care
and display of ferrets in pet stores, at their annual convention which is
coming up soon.  No flies on her.  :-)

                                        - Bill Williamson