From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:19:42 EDT
Forward from Andrea with permission to post the phone #...sg

Please forward to any other lists and folks who you think might be
interested.

   From: Liz Brummond <[log in to unmask]>

I am not a member of the listserv (yet) for the TriFL and we really wanted
to get our search for a proper home for our fuzzies underway.  We will take
a lot less than what we are asking if we can find the right home, BTW.  If
you do know of someone looking to add to their family (we don't want to
split them up) by 3, please let me know.

Liz Brummond
773-0368

THREE FOR ADOPTION: We have 3 ferrets for adoption.  We love our fuzzies but
due to an increase in our work schedules, we cannot give them the time they
need :( Plus our space is limited so they don't get the exercise they crave.
Bandit is 3 years old, a male sable, and very loving.  Skeeter is 2 years
old, a light male sable, loves to steal shoes (as he did our hearts.) And
then there's Scully, the smallest, a dark sable female, who is very active,
very bright, and loves to play flying squirrel.  All are nip-trained (though
Scully tends to "forget" from time to time), up-to-date on vaccinations with
proof of rabies and distemper.  We'll include the (NEW!  less than 2-weeks
old) cage, toys, hammocks, water bottle, food dish, ear wash along with our
fuzzies for $200 obo.  We prefer a person who has or has had ferrets,
understands how much care and time they need as well as what wonderful pets
they are.  Call 773-0368 or email [log in to unmask]