From:
"Mason T. Weinrich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 13:47:53 -0400
Dear Friends -

    After almost 6 months of lurking (largely because of other time
pressures which kept me at least 3-4 days behind), Slinky, Pogo, Leila and
I are back!  Everyone appears to be doing fine, at least for the moment
(although Pogo and I are fighting about how much fun it is to knock down
the CD rack] 3 times a day).

    Someone asked yesterday whether it is OK to let a ferret's nails just
grow.  No, No, No!  I keep all of mine clipped regularly, and Slinky has
still gotten his caught in wires, loops, and even (once) the bell on his
collar!  Its worth the effort to make sure they are kept well-trimmed.
Hope this helps.

Best - Mason, Slinky, Pogo, and Leila the cat