From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 16:03:07 -0800
Bill noted that the price of $23-35 was per case of 6ea 8oz cans... Actually
there are 12 cans of 8oz ea. in a case... the price keeps getting better
and better?  :)

I should have said per case, at least, but that's what I get for doing
computer stuff at 1am..

Gary

[Moderator's note: Senility setting in already!  I just bought some at the
Animal Medical Center in NYC by the way.  You need some sort of in- or out-
patient relationship to get it there, but they will sell it by the single
can at a pretty reasonable price.  Well, actually, the price seems to depend
on the phase of the moon or something, but you still won't go broke.  (You
might go broke if you take your animals there regularly though!)  BIG]