From:
Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 07:38:40 -0600
I used to give my ferrets a dog treat that was fairly expensive and a
bit hard to find - it was dehydrated chicken.  They were essentially
squares and reminded me of packing popcorn they were so light.  They
were in a round cardboard package and I only ever saw the small cans in
pet stores.  I found a single pet supply magazine source that sold large
cans and mine got a few left out regularly every night, bit more of a
kibble supplement than treat really.

Mary