From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:15:22 -0800
hey...:)

JUST PLAIN KAT SPEAKING HERE!!!...;-)

ok...we are ready to start receiving donated items for the raffle/s being
done for Jean Caputo-Lee...you all have read of her plight...

you can send ferrety items, for ferrets, for humans, non-ferrety items
that you think people would enjoy, gift certificates are great also... i
understand that everything sent will either go for the raffles, or if it
will not work in one of the raffles, that it will be donated to a place
like a battered women's shelter...

the items for the raffle/s will be sent directly to Jean and she will
make up the baskets...her mailing address is...[permission to post]

Jean Caputo-Lee
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44109

the raffle will be run by our own very special PoleCatPapa...Ron Carter...
he willingly took the job...thank you, ron!!!!

the 'raffle' part has not started yet...but as soon as we get a basket
ready...we will get the info for the actual raffle out to you...[where to
send the money and what is in the basket/s...etc.]

so, anyone with anything they want to donate...it does not have to be
tons of stuff...even one sleepsack, or one tube of ferretvite..or
anything...it all adds up...please send it on to Jean at the address
above...put a note in there that it is for the raffle so she knows that
is what it is for...

this is a group effort...a small group of us are co-ordinating this and
they will all be equally instrumental in getting this accomplished...jean
also...she is as involved in this as any of us are...she is actually
doing the hard part...:)

and with help from you all out there...we can all feel good about helping
a much loved ferret shelter keep on going...

remember those sweet, trusting eyes looking up at jean...looking up at
all of us, to keep them safe...

donate what you can...even if you can not donate anything...it will only
take $1.00 to buy a ticket...and as we have all seen...each dollar adds
up quickly...

thank you...
the HelpJean Group...

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+15](-14)...
See how you can HELP SHELTERS...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
Crocheted Sleepsacks 4 Sale...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Help4ADV Page....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com
When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!