From:
Josephine Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:06:46 PST
I Everyone,
I went upstairs last night to my bedroom and heard a racket going on inside
my dresserdrawers, i sat there for a while trying to peak in, Lucky was
very busy in there going from one drawer to another moving t-thirt's socks
and underwear, she got over to the next drawer pulling a t-shirt with her,
she stuck her head up and saw a forgotten shirt on top of the dresser which
she had to have, so she grabbed that too and pulled it in, next she went
back to the now empty drawer next door and started to crump and shred the
paper that was lining the bottom of the drawer, i think she had to have it.

Truls just happened to walk by and heard the racket going on, so he sat
right next to me and we both watched for a while in silence, he decided he
better go and check out the action, and next i see Lucky chasing him out of
the drawer, but then she figured she could use a hand, so she lured him
back in there and was instructing him while pullin the t-shirt to the right
place, Trulsie figured he'd first check the bottom of the pile which is
always the wisest thing to do and the most logical approach in cases such
as this, but it was not such a wise thing to do as it turned out, because
Lucky had already decided where everything went, and since he obviously
wansn't going to help she chased him out, Trulsie came up out of the drawer
and looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face (if i've ever seen
one before....)

I told him i didn't know what was going on and next Lucky showed her head
again, obviously there wasn't anything else on top of the dresser except
for Truls, who was debating whether or not he should go back in there, she
acted all sweet and funny and lured Truls back in to the drawer, she
nibbled on his ear and his neck so he got all happy and excited and started
to wrestle and play, again as it seemed to be the logical thing to do....
and got chased out again.... this time we decided to go to the kitchen and
see if we could find a cheerios or something to take our minds off this
ferret-womanly thing going on in the dresser.....

And as we did find a stash of cheerios, and as we were nibbling on those in
silence (he on the kitchen counter, and me obviously standing next to it) i
finally popped the question: Do you know what just went down up there...?

He chose not to comment and just kept eating those cheerios.... I guess
somethings are better left unsaid.....very wise ferret, very very wise.
Must be those hormone shots eh?

signing off
Josephine and the Sweetiest Meanie Beanie in the world Liza,
The Most Adorable and Wise Speedbump Truls,
Lucky Ducky Hansen Princess (having a hormone fit)
and my Humpter Dumpter Man who was sleeping peacefully with the little
woman being busy upstairs....