Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:50:30 -0500
>He says it is made from an old ferret stole from the 40's.  Ever hear
>of a ferret stole?

I've heard of ferret stoles.  And I felt the need to share a funny story
with you.  About a month or two ago, I took my two ferts to the park.  At
the time I had two albinos.  As usual everyone stopped to ask question or
pet my two rascals.  Then one older lady stopped.  She was petting Furry,
and saying how beautiful her coat was.  She must've asked 20 different
questions, but one really amused me.  She asked if they were stoles.  She
thought that a stole was an actually animal.  I tried real hard not to
laugh, but I giggled a little.

Bobbi, Fuzzy, Homey, And Sebastian the dog